Air fresheners can be had for your home at a much lower cost and a much higher quality when you go with a reed diffuser and mix your own essential oils and get your own favorite fragrance mix. What I was trying to figure out is the right ratio mix of the carrier oil and the essential oil. Here’s what I found to help me figure that out.
Make your own essential oil reed diffusers for a natural fresh scent in your home! They’re cheaper and safer than the commercial diffusers, and you can customize your own fragrance blends with essential oils.
Looking for a way to print wirelessly over wifi from a Windows 10 laptop to an Airport Extreme (version 7.7.8) base station with a USB printer connected. The printer is a Canon MX330 series.
I’m able to print from other Mac’s using the wifi network, including an iMac 27″, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro. Haven’t yet figured out how to print from the Windows 10 laptop.
Here’s what answers I’ve found thru web searches and will update this blog post with what works and what doesn’t, after I try them:
has detailed instructions [this one uses adding a printer onto a TCP/IP Port]
says Apple changed the port they use from 9100 to 9101 [essentially, in Windows, add printer, use port number 9101] and the thread also refers to this 2013 video, Windows Printing For Apple AirPort Extreme without Bonjour Wireless wifi. (and in the video's comment thread, people have said it worked with Windows 8, 10, 7..)
To be continued…
Stay tuned and I’ll update this blog post after I test these solutions and see if any of them work, or if I have to do something different..
- lasts at least a week
- severely impaired from normal functioning, feeling debilitated
What is mania and what is hypomania?
- Mania is a severe episode of elevated/euphoric or irritable mood and increased energy that usually lasts at least a week and severely interferes with the sufferer’s ability to function.
- Hypomania is a less severe version of mania, in that it is characterized by somewhat elevated or irritable mood that may more mildly interfere with a person’s functioning to a less debilitating degree than mania.
Sagely insight from leadership coach Stan Endicott, who I heard at the first Thirty.Network signature gathering a few years ago—
- In your 20’s you discover who you are,
- in your 30’s you do it,
- in your 40’s you get really good at it,
- in your 50’s you train up and teach others how to do what you’ve done, and
- in your 60’s you’re the wise old sage and you it’s then time to reinvent yourself.
The original quote as captured by Brian who’s been coached by Stan:
Stan Endicott, always reminds me about the mark of the decades…which makes growing older sound like A LOT of fun! Stan says, ‘In your 20’s you discover who you are, in your 30’s you do it, in your 40’s you get really good at it, in your 50’s you train up and teach others how to do what you’ve done and in your 60’s you’re the wise old sage and you it’s then time to reinvent yourself.
Source: BRIAN WURZELL :: BLOG