What are the signs of being judgmental? Here are five:
1. Making a lot of negative moral evaluations of others.
2. Having a moral rating system that is skewed in your own favor.
3. Jumping to negative moral conclusions about others; being inclined to believe the worst.
4. Moving very quickly from judgments of the form “This action is morally wrong” to ones of the form “This person is morally corrupt.” (see Don’t Be Judgmental, Be Discerning).
5. Acting as if you can know that what so-and-so did was wrong even though you know much less about the context of so-and-so’s action than so-and-so.