GET MORE TWITTER FOLLOWERS TODAY
- Find great stories from other people and share them with a link and/or attribution. Do this 3 times or more a day!
- Share useful information that others can use, too! example: “I’ve discovered that Blip.fm is very useful for sharing my musical interests.” Bonus points if you provide the URL.
- Participate in online events that use #hashtags, because others in the event will find you and appreciate you, too!
- Respond to OTHER PEOPLE using the @reply method. This is advanced, so here’s an example: “@glendawh – Is it true you were out all night last night singing karaoke?”
- Use Twitter Search http://search.twitter.com to find people talking about the things YOU talk about, and follow them!
- Add your Twitter URL to your signature line in your email! Easy to do!
- Don’t overtweet more than 20 a day is a bit spooky to most people.
- Don’t talk about your food unless you’re me!
- Don’t use Twitter like IM use direct messages for that
- Don’t tweet all about you: tweet all about them.