To delete a file you copied to an iOS device app using File Sharing:
- Attach your iOS device to your computer.
- Select your iOS device in the Devices section of iTunes.
- Click the Apps tab, then scroll down to the File Sharing section.
- Select the application from which you would like to delete a specific file.
- Select the file from the Documents list and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- When prompted to confirm your request, click Delete.
- The file will be deleted from the app on your iOS device immediately.
Some applications may also support additional methods for deleting files. Refer to your application’s documentation for further information.